Free Phones for All
Free Phones for All is now offering a free smartphone program! Customers who qualify will receive a Free Smartphone with Free UNLIMITED Talk, Text & 25GB of Data with International calling & 5GB Hotspot – Click here to see if you qualify today!
Free Android Smart Phone
Free 25GB of High Speed Data
Free Unlimited Texts
Free Unlimited Minutes
Free 5GB Monthly Hotspot Data
How do I qualify?
The Lifeline program through Safelink is available to eligible consumers in certain states and territories. Actual requirements vary by state, but in general, to qualify customers must either have an income that is at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines or be on one of the following government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
Some states have additional eligibility under the following Tribal programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
Is this program real?
Yes. This program is supported by the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal program providing service to customers who qualify. Offer varies by state. Free phones will vary.
Copyright © - 2023 Free Phones. All Rights Reserved